Thursday, July 29, 2010

the last of Bastian

so I have had some real fun with the camera, I'm glad Bastian has been so amicable about it all..
(Proud of the above photo- it took a while to get him to hold the Giraffe, I can't say that a 11 wk old baby is THAT interested in toys.)
I'm glad I got some proper shots of Bastian (Christmas presents anyone?) before he was too BIG although it is sad I couldn't get him at sleepy newborn stage because you can do alot more with sleepy newborns.

Its AMAZING to watch him grow so fast.

He will soon be a little boy and not baby anymore :( lets hope he just skips the terrible twos!

UNTIL next time :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

haha... it starts about one and keeps going!! lovely pics. love the on eof him holding the giraffe!

Elle said...

Very cute photos Jess and yes, the iphoto editor is great - basics are good when thats all you've got - at least thats what I use coz I don't have anything else... :)
Little bub is VERY cute!!!!