Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mr Magoo & B book

TODAy:

I managed to finish Mr Magoo & Baby boys 'B Book' which I have been making over the last couple of days.

Magoo is made out of yummy warm flannel which I am in love with at the moment & his pattern comes from Melly & Me (see the side bar for a link in Favourites to her blog)


'B book' is a project I started yesterday after reading Made by Rae (see the side bar again) for Celebrate the boy week and her special guest blogger had made a soft book. I LOVE the yummy colour of the stripey green material.


B is for "BOOk" & "Baby" (or if your clued in it could even have something to do with baby boys name.


B is for Boat and Bear

B is for banana and ball
B is for buttons and bug ( or bee as Kyle pointed out)
B is for bell.

Off to print my Rollie Pollie pattern as it has been sitting in my email ALL day and I haven't had a chance to print it yet..

3 comments:

Lisa Helen said...

Man! You are busy, looks like you've been having a great time. I love Mr Magoo, & I'm very impressed with your B Book, are you going to make one for all the letters of the alphabet? :)

The Kings said...

Soooooo cute!!

Nettie's Blog said...

I love that Mr Magoo doll...so will your little man i bet...

glad you like the house..it really is samll and cosy...that isnt a sticker it is an iron sculpture hanging ..not a heavy one though.. i bought it from Jeneric... just a couple of picture hooks and it was up...
Yeah i have the best Landlords ever...i know i am lucky as heck...