Friday, June 24, 2011

the Ultimate Chart

Ok, ok, we all know I am a lazy B.O.M reader -- I mean once a week on a Sunday afternoon is ok right?

The Elders came for dinner the other week (I mean like 3 weeks ago.. or more) and totally chastised me for NOT reading my scriptures regularly. Well, I am regular... regularly irregular. Anyway, ever since I have been meaning to make up a chart for myself/the family so we can complete it all together. Andrews Style. It just so happens that I don't have to worry about making a cool chart anymore because I found one, and the best thing? It even sticks to the wall like one of those vinyl things, you know that can stick and re-stick and don't wreck your paint. HELLO, genius!

Enter the Kopp family blog.

check it out. I'm in love -- and feeling slightly less guilty now that I've gotten around to actually doing something about my laziness.

No comments: