Wednesday, June 29, 2011

hello hey hi {from the bath}

You may remember when I broke the camera, dropped it gone..

yesterday was the last straw.


Bastian was so adorable in the bath (x marks the spot)

It took me FAR too long to find something to use to capture him... 
I didn't have any film for B.W {p.s: see how young I am!}

The whole shamozzle got me to think.. then I went to Camerahouse..

Then I saw this ...

{only 2000 released in Australia } & now I want one, so bad.. so badly that I'm saving my pocket money & every last cent that comes from here .. now I know its not the ULTIMATE.. but its the nice red one.. the VERY nice red one.

(p.s: When I walked into Camerahouse they were clearly a NIKON loving store because there were three display cases for Nikon and one for Canon.. I'm just saying...who likes yellow and black err brown as a logo anyway.. I'd much prefer blue and white.. wait was that off topic?)

So you better check this out and get something before they all run out because Kyle is going in $1.00 for $1.00 so really -- I only need half.

3 comments:

Simone Triffitt said...

It looks pretty snazzy. Bastian looks so cute.

The Kings said...

ha ha - good luck saving - it looks really funky and I'm sure it takes awesome pics too :)

Nettie's Blog said...

Oh that definately is a "need" and not a "want"... i think my camera needs and upgrade too...the flash keeps sticking and the memory must have past the however many million photo use by date for digital(i never even knew that they wore out )...mmmmm might go check that camera out myself...