Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Bells are Ringing

Every year I do a Christmas list. Because If I'm on the nice list I might actually get one ( or all?) but mainly just to see how my tastes change from year to year.

Here's this years wish list. ( all found on Down That Little Lane or DTLL for short )

I think my theme this year is leather and wood.
Loving this Moroccan Pouffe in tan from Bohemian living.
Also, I have been aware of Holy Funk for some time because I am in love with their grungy industrial furniture.
This one is specifically for Boy. The wheel obsessed two year old in our lives. So why not make it wooden so it can last?

Hunna, if you are reading this. I lost my sunnies and I want to replace them with an awesome pair from branched. I need them because it is SUMMER down here in Tassie.. apparently... And because they are wooden. And wood is awesome.
Last but not least, I think this giant peg ( or three ) would look great holding coats in an entry way. In a house we don't have. But a girl can dream..
So, we have been loving it up in the Brid the past few days down in lil ole Tassie.
Bring on the festivities I say...
Christmas is just a stone throw away.
 

No comments: