Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be my Valentine

Dearest Hunna,

There are a few things I want to say. But when you left this morning it was far too early for me to be serenading you or coddling you.


Firstly, I want you to know I'm not so sad you shaved all your beautiful lustrous beard off the day before yesterday. But don't make it a habit.


Secondly, I want you to remember today is Valentines. That means, I will probably remember and you will probably remember at the last minute and we will meet in the middle of a beautiful valentines mess.


Thirdly, Boy thinks you look like Gran in this picture. He is very insistent that you are Dadda Gran.



Lastly, I want you to know that I love you more than anything or anyone in the whole entire world. I love you. The way you are now. The way you were when we got married. But most of all for the person I know you will become. You and me baby, we can do anything together. Alone we ain't as special. But together... together we are more than we could ever imagine. We're unbeatable.

 

I knew the minute we were sealed forever that life would always be sweet.

 

"So wont you be my honey bee?

Giving me sweet kisses all the time

Be mine

Be my valentine"

 

Loke forever,

Jess x

Kina Grannis - Valentine

No comments: