Wednesday, May 08, 2013

& more work stuff.

There is a lot going on in our little house lately. Luckily we have had time to get off the train of life this past week and enjoy some life at walking pace.

But when we walk we can't ignore the feelings that linger in the coffers of our hearts. It has become difficult for us to focus on all that is good for us right now.

And we have so much to be thankful for.

Perhaps the fast train ride was subconsciously induced so we could crowd out the intense negativity we are feeling about Hunna's job.

But as the country side wizzed by and we sought option after option for resolution the whole plan suddenly went out the window and the train came to a grinding halt.

I was raised in a family filled with the pride of independence and self reliance.

I have always been a 'roll your sleeves up' kinda gal.

Even if sometimes I kick and scream a little along the way.

But this morning I have never felt so absolutely stuck in my whole life.

What is there to do when the entire system is created to work against you?

I know there is something to learn from this but I just can't decide on what it actually is. If I knew what the point of the whole exercise was it would be a whole lot easier to swallow the bitter pill.

No comments: