Monday, February 03, 2014

33 + 3

There's a little growing baby in there.

It must be getting squished because she's dropped twice, a little - then a little more last Saturday.

Her head is now firmly stuck in my groin and I've got the pregnant waddles.

But it means she's got a little more room to stretch her legs, and I've got more room to breathe - good thinking Baby Girl!

Boy didn't drop until a week before he was born, I also didn't get any Braxton Hicks with him but baby girl has been testing my annoying period/back pain tightening patience with a few every day just to keep me on my toes.

Girls huh!

Here's hoping being a girl will mean she has a much smaller head circumference than Boy did because pushing out an above average watermelon sized head is not something I'm looking forward to experiencing again. Ever..

My birth anxiety is all ready at breaking ' what the hell was I thinking ' point.

Seriously, why would I choose to go through it again?

Lucky it only crops up in moments of clarity when I'm looking at my belly and realise there's only one way out.

High five to anyone who has given birth to any child.. And decided to go back..again and again..

 

No comments: